*** Recipes Tutorials ***
This recipe contains avocados, panko, all-purpose flour, eggs, juice and more.
- 3 avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 C all-purpose flour
- 1 t cayenne
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 C panko
- 1 batch yogurt dip (see recipe below)
- Slice avocados into 1-inch slices.
- Fill four bowls with dredging ingredients: Lime juice in one, eggs beaten lightly with a fork in another, flour, cayenne, and salt and pepper in a third, and panko in the last.
- Dredge each avocado slice into each mixture. Start by dunking it in the lime, then toss it in the flour, pop it into the bowl of egg, and finally coat it in panko.
- Place dredged avocado slices onto a rack set over a baking pan and spray them with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, until the avocado slices start to get nice and golden. Remove avocados on rack to cool.
- Serve with creamy Sriracha dipping sauce.
- 1 C 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/8 C sriracha sauce
- 1 T lime juice
- Stir ingredients together in medium bowl.