*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Chicken Roll Ups. Simple and very good! Could have used 2 cans of crescent rolls with this amount of chicken and made even more.
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 tube of crescent rolls
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil chicken breasts for half an hour (if frozen for an hour). Shred chicken Preheat oven to 375
- Roll up shredded cheddar cheese and chicken into each crescent roll and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup of water with cream of chicken soup and pour over the roll ups
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.