*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Crispy Chicken Tortilla Rollups ~ Brushed with garlic & cilantro oil and baked to a crisp. The creamy chicken filling is delish!
- 12 ounces shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup jack cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 1-2 sliced green onions
- 2 grated or minced garlic cloves
- ⅓ cup salsa
- 1 tsp. cumin
- juice of half a lime
- 1 tsp. salt
- finely diced seeded Serrano pepper
- 1 container Chobani 0% Greek yogurt.
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 2 grated garlic clove
- Topping Seasoning:
- Dried Cilantro
- Chipotle Chile Powder
- 1 Large ripe avocado, mashed until creamy
- 1 container Chobani 0% Greek yogurt
- Juice of half a lime
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. chipotle chile powder
- Preheat oven to 400
- Combine all Filling Ingredients together
- Heat canola oil and grated garlic cloves in a small saucepan over med heat. When the oil is hot, turn off the heat and let the garlic infuse into the oil for 5-10 minutes.
- Assemble the tortillas by adding about 2 tbs. of the filling along the lower third of 8-10 flour tortillas — feel free to sprinkle with a bit more cheese on top if you like it extra cheesy!
- Roll up and place seam-side-down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Brush the tortilla rollups with the garlic oil and sprinkle with salt, dried cilantro, and chipotle chile powder.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, flipping over halfway through cooking so both sides are able to brown and crisp.
- While the rollups bake, make the avocado cream: Mixing all ingredients well to thoroughly combine and scoop into a pretty serving bowl.