*** Recipes Tutorials ***
King's Hawaiian Bread - Luv This Stuff - To Warm a Piece Up Later, Just Put it In a Baggie (don't close it tight ) and Microwave for just 10 or 15 Seconds. So Good !
- 6-7 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes yeast
- 1/2 cup butter (one stick) melted
- Beat the eggs. Add the pineapple juice, sugar, salt, ginger, vanilla, and butter.
- Place 3 cups of flour in a large bowl. Stir in the egg mixture until well-combined. Sprinkle in the yeast, one packet at a time, and mix. Add the remaining 3 cups of flour and mix in. If dough is sticky and difficult to handle, add more flour. Dough should be slightly tacky, but not wet. Knead the dough for 5 minutes until it forms a smooth ball. Place dough in a greased bowl and set aside to rise until doubled in size (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Punch dough down and either divide into three equal parts for bread loaves or 24 balls for dinner rolls. Place in greased loaf pans or shape into rolls.
- Cover and place in a warm place to rise until doubled in size. The secret to light and airy rolls is making sure they've risen enough....this is an exercise is patience ;)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or golden brown.
- Brush tops with melted butter. Serve warm