*** Recipes Tutorials ***
If you have hungry kids after school or swimming or monkey arounding, these are going to be a gift from God. If you just need some time to yourself with a good book and a snack or twelve, may you find inner zen with every single bite of these. Dip them in salsa, oh my LORD. Dip them. I can’t even take it anymore, let’s do this.
- 1 (1.3 lb) rotisserie chicken, shredded (skin and bones discarded)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 (3 oz) can Old El Paso diced green chiles (optional!)
- 1/4 cup peppercorn ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup salsa of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cheese, green chiles (if using!), peppercorn ranch and cilantro. Mix together with your hands until well combined.
- In another smaller bowl, whisk together the Bisquick, milk and eggs.
- Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Pour a Tbsp of the egg mixture into each muffin cup. Then place about 2 Tbsp of the chicken mixture on top of the baking mixture. Then spoon over 1 more Tbsp of the baking mixture on top of the chicken. (Continue for the remaining 11 muffin cups.)
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick is clean when inserted.
- Serve garnished with more cilantro and your favorite salsa!